Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Funnies...

Hello, Flexi-girl!

Jessa hasn't figured out how to roll over yet, but she sure has a flexible little body and twists like crazy to try to reach whatever it is that she wants.

Hmmm. . . I wonder how that got there?!?!?!
We love the little mind of our two-year-old!

After being told that he needed his shoes and a jacket on because it was cold outside, we found him like this:
Brigham talks really well for his age (at least that's what everyone tells us). The other day he turned to me in the kitchen and here's the conversation that unfolded:

Brig: "You a princess, Mom?"
Mom: (after a short pause) "uh, yes!"
Brig: "Do a princess dance."

I happily pranced around for him while he and Jared laughed up a gut! I love this boy!

Life is GREAT with this little guy (and his sister too). He has such a fun personality and is so amazing when it comes to making people laugh.

6 comments:

Dan and Louise said...

You have amazing children. The flexibility, the imagination... so cute! It was fun to read about your holidays. It's a bummer that I didn't know you were in AZ, we could have met you at the temple or something. I know, when you go to visit family, it's not always possible to see everyone. I love that you and Jared built a playhouse for Brig, just for the fun of it. What awesome parents - I need your example!

Sally said...

fun fun. i love clifford the big red phone. seems like something i'd see at my house. and flexi-girl... also something i see at my house! lately i've told sam he needs to wear his gloves outside, since he gets distracted in the snow on the way to his friends' houses, but he insists on wearing MY gloves, instead of his. maybe he likes the bright pink!

Yolanda said...

The Clifford phone made me laugh. Our lives would be boring without kids. So cute!

coach handbags said...

Coach outlet
coach bags
COACH JEWELRY
coach bags outlet
Coach Tribeca Bags

Coach outlet
Coach High Heels
Coach Wedges
Coach factory outlet
new COACH BOOTS

coach handbags said...

Coach outlet
coach bags
COACH JEWELRY
coach bags outlet
Coach Tribeca Bags

Coach outlet
Coach High Heels
Coach Wedges
Coach factory outlet
new COACH BOOTS

Cookie said...

My little boy is about ot be 3, and he asks if I'm a princess too. Isn't it a great feeling? :)

LOVE the BYU shirt. :D

(I'm glad to have found your blog while hopping. I didn't read much, but you're already a big inspiration to me in my mothering.)